Friday 4 March 2011

Spot & flog from car boot/garage sales.

If you've an eye for car booty, buy items cheaply at car boot sales, and sell them at a profit on eBay or other auction sites. The big money lies in spotting collectibles to sell on, so do some research on the net first. Be sure to arrive early to beat off other bargain hunters.

How much? The earning potential increases with your knowledge of rare items and collectible brands, and a little luck doesn't go amiss either; if you're in the right place at the right time this could net you £100s extra a year.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

i have alot of rare stuff, my biggest problem is finding one who will pay what its worth for it

Unknown said...

One thing that helps is advertise advertise advertise... Make sure people know what you're selling, so they're more likely to discover what you have to sell...

G said...

My mate does this as his full time job...he's insane but always has pockets full of cash

ed said...

idk anything about car parts so this wouldnt work for me

Tasty said...

Remember that woman that bought a Rembrandt for a nickel from a garage sale?

Gems are out there, you just have to look.

Chris said...

I should go through my stuff...

ScottD said...

what is a car boot sale?

Malkavian said...

Nice tip, gonna follow you up for some more cool tips. when im Rich ill send you your share

Jessica Thompson said...

Easy money!

Dudemeister said...

I sell cocaine on eBay. It's a pretty good source of income. I always call it Shmocain, so the coppers don't get wise.

DBtG5 said...

Could you elaborate on what, exactly, a "car boot sale" is?

Rabidmoose said...

Good info to know.

Public Servant said...

Great idea! I love garage sales for cheap stuff. +follow

My loans said...

good advice.

Chad said...

I love having garage sales, its almost like getting a discount on your old purchases haha

Jesse Brooks said...

I like to do this with old film cameras. So many people just don't know how much they're actually worth.